Sunday, September 28, 2008

Something worth reading.....


Every time I walk past HersheyPark Arena I am overcome with memories and emotions from all the games I witnessed there.

I would love to see the Bears play some sort of exhibition game or intra squad scrimmage there every year and make it a tradition for fans to see.

There are numerous practices held there and I intend to get to some at some point but something that is intentionally scheduled for the building would be incredible.

One of the contributors to On Frozen Blog was up for the practice at the Arena on Friday night and he had this write up.

I truly suggest you read it.....a very well written piece.

READ HERE!


And pay attention to the part about Oskar Osala. The new players here seem to understand the relationship between the fans here and this team. Character is important and Osala shows that he is aware of his image and what he does for a living. By giving the stick to the kid he surely gained a fan for life.....that is something that the kid and his parents will never forget.

No comments: