Friday, October 4, 2013

Bears on Twitter

As I mentioned the other day I would attempt to compile this list of Bears on Twitter.  I will link to this post from the roster page and will try to update it when it is necessary.  If I missed anyone, let me know.

2 - Nate Schmidt - @nateschmidt29 
4 - Chay Genoway - @chaygenoway
5 - Tyson Strachan - @tstracks
11 - Derek Whitmore - @dwhitmore21
12 - Nathan Walker - @NathanWalks10
13 - Josh Brittain - @realjbrittain
15 - Michael Latta - @Latta17
19 - Joel Rechlicz - @TheRecker19
20 - Jeff Taffe - @JeffTaffe
21 - Casey Wellman - @CaseyWellman
25 - Stanislav Galiev - @Galixon_97
26 - Brandon Segal - @Brandon_Segal
29 - Julien Brouillette - @Brouillette86
30 - David Leggio - @DLeggio33
33 - Patrick Wellar - @PWellar33
34 - Tomas Kundratek - @Kundrc84
36 - Garrett Mitchell - @Mitchy1_0
38 - Dane Byers - @byzee34

That's all I can find for the current roster.  If I missed someone, let me know.  Sweetest Hockey on Earth did a post almost a year ago that listed a bunch of former Bears Twitter accounts.  (And I borrowed their image for this post...thanks!)

Others you might want to follow for Hershey news:

Tim Leone - @timleone
Scott Stuccio - @scottstuccio
Hershey Bears - @theHersheyBears
SHOE - @sweetesthockey
Kyle Mace - @kyle_mace

Looking for some Capitals news or Caps players (former Bears at least):

John Walton - @WaltonCaps
Mike Vogel - @VogsCaps

Braden Holtby - @Holts170
Steve Oleksy - @StevenOleksy
Mike Green - @GreenLife52
Karl Alzner - @KarlAlzner
John Carlson - @JohnCarlson74
Eric Fehr - @EricFehr
Brooks Laich - @BrooksLaich
Michael Neuvirth - mneuvirth30


No comments: